Big Fans for Big Results
Nothing says “summer” quite like sitting on a front porch on a warm evening, sipping a cool beverage, and feeling that comfortable breeze from the ceiling fan. What would otherwise be sticky, hot, and humid air is made comfortable by a few blades gently pushing it downward. But what do you do when you need to cool a 50,000 square foot warehouse? It’s simple really: a bigger fan!
Get Moving With our HVLS Fans
A solution – it is ultimately what you are looking for. Whether it is how to reduce operating costs, improve employee comfort and morale, or create a safe work environment, look no further. High-Volume Low-Speed (HVLS) Fans can solve all of these problems and more in a far more effective and efficient way than nearly any other option out there:
- Keeps employees cool and comfortable
- Our HVLS fans produce a 2 to 3 mph breeze delivering an equivalence of a 7 to 11 degree decrease in perceived temperature
- Studies show that increased employee comfort can result in better productivity and safety
- Reduces energy consumption
- HVLS fans work hand-in-hand with your HVAC system, allowing you to draw the best out of each. By dispersing collections of air pockets, you can raise your thermostat setting 3 to 5 degree. This creates a potential energy savings of up to 4% per degree change (12 to 20% total)!
- Protect product integrity
- Air circulation helps to keep food and products dry and fresh, reducing the potential for decay or spoilage.
- Air circulation gets stagnant air moving again, thereby eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Improves working conditions
- Floor condensation is minimized, keeping floors drier and safer for foot and motorized traffic
- Improves air quality by dispersing fumes
- Multiple fans over a large space? Operate them from a single location with our iFAN integration controls
- Contributes to LEED certification credits in various categories:
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation and Design
How Our HVLS Fans Work
Have you ever watched a professional baseball pitcher throw a curveball? The key is all in the grip and release. The same is true of our fans. Our innovative blade & winglet design are engineered to grip the air and release it with significant force. Without grip, the blades are just cutting through the air without moving it. You have likely seen the shape of our fan blades before, as they are modeled after the wings of commercial airplanes!
Check out the below video to see it in action!
Flying High Above the Competition
When it comes to energy solutions, you will not find a better bang-for-your-buck option out there. Here is a few reasons why:
- Unique Five-Blade Design
- Most other HVLS fans out there use excessive numbers of blades, sometimes as many as 10 blades! This requires a larger hub and strut assembly resulting in less air being moved. Our 5-blade design moves more air more effectively with half the blades.
- Airfoil-style Blade and Winglet
- Our blade design grips air and the winglet propels it downward. Competitor’s designs cut the air instead of moving it effectively.
- Less Stress on Your Facility
- Since we use fewer blades and a smaller hub station, our fans are lighter and more effective. Because they are lighter, they put less strain on your building.
- Quality Warranty to back-up our Quality Design
- We are so confident in the quality of our fans, that we offer the best warranties to give you peace-of-mind.
- Lifetime warranty on blades, hub, and frame
- 12-year service life limited warranty
- 3-year warranty on parts and 1-year on labor
So there you have it! The best solution for your facility and staff is right there above you, as you relax on your porch. So contact us today; we here at ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems are always happy to serve you! Now is the time to order HVLS fans for the best savings! We serve many areas across the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Interested in more information about our HVLS fans? Click here to view the product brochure!